Admissions closed for
FEB 2018 SESSION
SMU-DE Admission Process
SMU-DE offers MBA, BBA, B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT), MCA, BCA courses. Students need to fill the enquiry form for a call back from our counsellors. All admissions continue to take place directly at Directorate of Distance Education, Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok.
1. Admission Notification- Commencement of the session will be notified in the University website
2. Applicants can request for admission information in the University website www.smudde.edu.in
3. Applicants will be counseled on submission of request in the website
4. Application forms generated by the University counsellors by entering basic details of the eligible applicants
- First Name- Enter First name, which should be same as, mentioned in the eligibility documents.
- Last Name - Enter last name. If there is no middle/last name enter dot in this field.
- Mobile–Enter valid mobile number. Important communication will be sent through SMS to this number.
- Email Id- Enter valid email id. University will send all important communication/ notification to this email id.
- City – Select the City of your residence.
- Course - Select the correct Program that the candidate intends to apply. The admission will be granted based on the program selected and submit the form.
- Date of Birth- Enter the Date of Birth (as mentioned in Matriculation (10th) marks card or Birth certificate).
- Benefit Category – Select the appropriate benefit category, if the candidate is eligible. The supporting documents in support of the same need to be uploaded. For others, select as regular. Re-verify all the above details and click “Proceed” button. The application number will get displayed on the screen.
Click here to refer to admission manual available for further details.