Every effort has been made to ensure that the information put forward is accurate. The University will take all reasonable steps to provide the educational services described. However, the content of individual courses and the curriculum for any given degree are under constant academic review and may change from time to time, with some courses being modified, discontinued or replaced. In addition, external factors such as industrial action or the death or departure of staff may make it impossible or possible only at disproportionate expense, for the University to provide a previously offered option. In the interest of rational deployment of resources, options offered may be subject to a minimum level of interest being shown in any given year.
For all the foregoing reasons, the University reserves the right not to provide any particular course, curriculum or facility, to make variations to the content or method of delivery of courses, to discontinue courses and to merge or combine courses if such action is reasonably considered to be necessary by the University. If the University discontinues any course it will use reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative course and will take all reasonable steps to minimise any disruption, which might result from such changes. The student undertakes to observe the Ordinances and Resolutions of the University and to abide by the rules and regulations, which the University makes for its students from time to time.
/Payment of Fee
• In addition to the Program fee, the applicant needs to pay application fee prescribed by University at the time of admission.
• Payment of fees can be made by the students using their debit or credit cards (VISA, Master, Amex etc.), Net Banking, UPI through secured payment gateway facility provided by University.
• Through EMI facility, the candidates may also pay the fees in instalments using their Credit Cards of select banks, subject to the approval of the respective bank. Payment through EMI is offered at the sole discretion of the banks as per their terms and conditions. University is only facilitating EMI facility being provided by banks. The applicable bank charges shall be borne by the Applicant.
• Payment of fees can also be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of "Sikkim Manipal University, DE", payable at par. Student should endorse the name and application number on the reverse of the demand draft. Once the application is submitted online, student can download the DD deposit slip available in the University portal, deposit the demand draft along with the printed DD deposit statement to the nearest HDFC branch. The students are advised to retain the counterfoil and photocopy of the draft with them for reference.
• The students will have to pay the requisite Certificate Fee as prescribed by the University at the time of re-registration for the final semester for automatic issue of Degree certificate.
• Payment made by any other form will not be accepted, and will be solely at student’s own risk.
• The refund for rejected applications and admission cancellation cases will be made as per the fee refund schedule given on the prospectus.