with Law, Management and Science background, she has successfully designed and experimented integrated and interdisciplinary curriculum and pedagogy at Science, Social Sciences, Law, Management & Engineering Institutes.
At international level, she has been Commonwealth Academic Fellow. She had been invited by International Organization to share her research work on fully funded projects by organizations in UK, USA, Poland & Sweden. She had worked at University of Strathclyde, UK & has also administered programme for the University of Bradford, U.K. & Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland through its offshore partner Institute.
As a founder Faculty member and as an Academic Administrator, she has institutionalized innovative system and process of various University & Organization in their inception years with respect to Academic Matters, Registry, Examinations, Student Affairs, Student Support etc in the capacity as Deputy Registrar/ Head/ Coordinator / In-Charge etc at NIIT University, Neemrana, IILM, Gurgaon, National Law University, Jodhpur, Emmanuel College, Kota, etc.
She has published 07 books, 03 Handbooks, 09 Papers in International & National Journals, 02 papers in edited books & 02 Case Studies. She has delivered 05 Special Invited Talks at various organisations. She has presented paper at 05 International conferences, 13 papers at National Conferences along with Chairing the Sessions. She has participated in more than 13 workshops. She undertook various Social campaign and movements along with her students focusing various issues and problems from May 2010 – June 2016. For further details visit the link http://nuhss201.weebly.com/.
She believes in introducing and promoting Co – Creation as a pedagogy. She likes experimenting technology tools as part of teaching - learning processes. As a multi-perspective person she takes keen interest in promoting Yoga, Indian Traditional Medicine System - Ayurveda, Social Welfare Planning & Management, Community Connect, Nature Connect, Rural & Tribal Connect etc.
- Deputy Registrar & Head Student Support, NIIT University, Neemrana
- Commonwealth Academic Fellow, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Associate Professor & Head Exam Cell, IILM, Gurgaon
- Assistant Professor & Chairman Sports, Cultural & Literary Committee, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Lecturer, Emmanuel College, Kota
- Visiting Faculty, MJRP College, Jaipur
- Investigator, Family & Health Care Department, Jaipur
- Sr. Faculty, Raj Shree Academy, Jaipur
- Faculty, My Own School, Jaipur
- Ph. D. from JNV University, Jodhpur, 2005 - Thesis: Impact Of Internet On Society
- M.Sc. Anthropology, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, 1998 (Gold Medallion)
- M.A. Sociology, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, 2000 (VIII Rank In Merit)
- MBA (PGDHRM), NMIMS, Mumbai, 2011
- B.Sc., Rajasthan University, Jaipur, 1996
- B. A. Addl. Sociology, Rajasthan University, Jaipur, 2001
- LL.B., JNV University, Jodhpur, 2008
- Diamond Jubilee Alumni Member, Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK
- Member, International Sociological Association, Spain
- Member, Socio-Legal Studies Association, UK
- Member, Law & Society, USA
- Member, International Institute Of Information Technology And Law, Banglore
- Life Member, Indian Sociological Society, New Delhi
Honors and Awards
- Commonwealth Academic Fellowship
- Gold Medallion – 1998, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- President, Deptt. Of Anthropology, Univ. of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 1998
- Vice President, Deptt. Of Anthropology, Univ. of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 1997
- I Prize, Paniharin, 1997
- II Prize, Saras & Genius Student Society, 1996
- I Prize, Gunjan, 1996
- II Prize, Pt. Brahmanand Smriti Shodh Sansthan,1995
- II Prize, Intellect Forum, Bharatpur, 1994
Professor (Dr.) Anuradha Parasar
Sikkim Manipal University - Directorate of Distance Education